Lemon oil is high in Vitamins A, B and C, and contains antioxidant, cleansing and purifying properties, also beneficial for skin care. Its natural essence and crisp aroma is marvellously fresh. Lemon essential oil can uplift low moods and inspire positive thinking.
- Tones skin. Reduce varicose veins & prevent chilblains, control oil
- Lifts mood
- Ease digestion, aids detox
- Act as antiseptic
- Relieves colds and lowers body temperature
Folk Use: Energy, purification, antioxidant, cleaning agent, athlete’s foot, oily skin, spots, flu, colds.
- Topical: : Use 1-2 drops, dilute with a carrier oil or lotion, apply to desired area. Maximum dilution 2%, phototoxic.
- Aromatic: Inhale the aroma directly or diluted in diffuser
Primary Actives: D-Limonene, b-Pinene, terpineol
Color: Pale yellow
Perfumery Note: Top
Aromatic Profile: Refreshing, citrus aroma
Plant Part Used: Rind (peel)
Process: Cold pressed
Precautions: Refer to Safety and Precautions page